自我介绍+复试经验介绍

[复制链接]
61#
sunmoonstar 发表于 09-3-18 19:44:48 | 只看该作者
复试成功,分享一下复试英语口语底稿 (物理类)

转载自:http://bbs.freekaoyan.com/viewthread.php?tid=251100
Introduce myself,
Good morening professor!
I am great honored to meet you here,I am Alan, 25 years old .I come from ShanDong provence.
Generally speaking, I am open-minded,industrious, optimistic about life,independence,and like thought.
I \'ll graduate from physics Department of LiaoCheng University this Summer.My college life was busy with physics study.
When I am in grade 1 and grade 2, I was once frustrated by physics study, It is so
Difficult ,and so many I can\'t understand, and changed a lot compared with Middle
School physics. But after I have finished the course of Quantum Mechanic ,it has changed a lot. I can understand more,However,a lot more is I can\'t understand, so I chose further study!
I like physics. Love physics study,love physics works , I \'ll take it as my career.
If I have the chance , I \'ll study for doctorate degree.
Most encouragingly, 2008 Olympic Games will be hosted in BingJing ,I hope it be
Successful, and China will be more prosperous than ever, I am pride of BeiJing , I am
pride of our country.
That all ,thank you for your attention!

The reason for your studying master\'degree:

Firstly and primarily I think it is the characteristic of my personality. When I met something that I can\'t understand or I never know before ,I \'ll stick to it ,untill I under- stand it ,I\'ll word it our ,no matter how difficult it is ! The more I study, the more I can\'t understand exactly ,the more I earge to futher study.

Secondly , is the desire to realize my self value. Every one in the world must be useful to the society. Today the employment presser is serious, I must go to further study otherwise I will out of word after my graduation, and thougth this ,I can serve my country better.

Lastly ,the institute of atom and molecular physics of SiChuan university is famous in the southeast Asia, I am longing for studying in this institute!

Hobbies

I have broad interests.
I fond of music,film,and sport.
I like play basketball for health and entertainment.
When I was freshman in university, I have interested in computer, and had studyed several courses about computer science by myself. Such as Internet Technology, C langage designe. In my sophomore , I have pasted National Computer Rank Examination of C++ language.
I fond of computer sicence, but not indulged in the computer games, computer just is a tool, a tool for calculatint ,studying ,working.
That all, thanks!
欢迎来到免费考研网www.freekaoyan.com
62#
wuzhijie1234 发表于 09-3-21 15:26:03 | 只看该作者
谢谢楼主
63#
zhuguanghui666 发表于 09-3-24 18:25:06 | 只看该作者
看看!!!!!!!1111
64#
zyf1987 发表于 09-3-26 09:30:06 | 只看该作者
谢谢,分享一下
65#
foomer 发表于 09-3-26 13:54:49 | 只看该作者

谢谢!

谢谢!我想考同济,同济有开辅导班吗?
66#
foomer 发表于 09-3-26 14:03:31 | 只看该作者

谢谢!

谢谢!我想考同济,同济有开辅导班吗?
67#
hjj0932 发表于 09-3-28 06:34:04 | 只看该作者
谢谢拉!!!
68#
hjj0932 发表于 09-3-28 06:35:20 | 只看该作者
xiexiela!!!
69#
zc.fla 发表于 09-4-2 22:53:57 | 只看该作者
还不错~~~~~~~~~~~~~
70#
cllllllc 发表于 09-4-2 22:54:47 | 只看该作者
谢谢...一个朋友正好想要...
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-20 11:56 , Processed in 0.089577 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.