注册
打印 上一主题 下一主题

大越哥教你读懂长难句:4.18

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
Antawn 发表于 14-4-17 21:52:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
今日长难句,选自新浪微博屠屠老师
第一句:A lateral move that hurt my pride and blocked my professional progress prompted me to abandon my relatively high profile career although, in the manner of a disgraced government minister, I covered my exit by claiming “I wanted to spend more time with my family”.
第二句: The role of natural selection in evolution was formulated only a little more than a hundred years ago, and the selective role of the environment in shaping and maintaining the behavior of the individual is only beginning to be recognized and studied.
第三句:Thus, in the American economic system it is the demand of individual consumers, coupled with the desire of businessmen to maximize profits and the desire of individuals to maximize their incomes, that together determine what shall be produced and how resources are used to produce it.
晚间九点半,主群讲解

评分

参与人数 1积分 +5 金币 +30 收起 理由
wzb_seu007 + 5 + 30 感谢您积极参与论坛交流

查看全部评分

沙发
轻浮的粢奁贶 发表于 14-4-17 23:47:21 | 只看该作者
1.一次伤害了我的自尊而且阻碍我职业发展的平级调动却促使我放弃相对不错的职业,就像一个丢脸的政府官员的行为一样,我宣称:辞职为了有更多的时间和家人待在一起。来掩饰真正的原因。
2.自然选择在进化中的作用在一百多年前才刚被发现一点,而环境在形成和维持个体行为方面的作用才刚刚开始被认识和研究。
3.因此,个体消费者的需求决定了美国经济体系,它同时也受商人追求最大化的利益的需求和个人对收入的最大化利用需求的影响,这些共同决定了什么应该被生产和如何使用资源来生产它。

评分

参与人数 1金币 +10 收起 理由
wzb_seu007 + 10 感谢您积极参与论坛交流

查看全部评分

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

联系我们|Free考研资料 ( 苏ICP备05011575号 )

GMT+8, 24-9-28 01:23 , Processed in 0.217036 second(s), 11 queries , Gzip On, Xcache On.